Move-In Certified Pre-Listing Inspections
If you are a property seller one of the most stressful things you will go through is the buyers inspection. You have to allow a total stranger go over your home with a microscope and he can’t tell you anything about what he is seeing. Instead you have to wait until he completes and delivers his report to the buyer at which point they will likely hit you with a list of repairs that they want or if the inspector found something major they might just walk away. With our exclusive Move-In-Certified Pre-Listing Inspection Service this won’t happen, you will know what the issues in your house are before a buyer even shows up! For only $379 (any size home) you can have your house inspected and certified move-in ready. The program works like this:
- The seller can choose a licensed and certified home inspector rather than be at the mercy of the buyer’s choice of inspector.
- The seller can schedule the inspections at the seller’s convenience.
- It might alert the seller of any items of immediate personal concern, such as radon gas or active termite infestation.
- The seller can assist the inspector during the inspection, something normally not done during a buyer’s inspection.
- The seller can have the inspector correct any misstatements in the inspection report before it is generated.
- The report can help the seller realistically price the home if problems exist.
- The report can help the seller substantiate a higher asking price if problems don’t exist or have been corrected.
- A seller inspection reveals problems ahead of time which:
- might make the home show better.
- gives the seller time to make repairs and shop for competitive contractors.
- permits the seller to attach repair estimates or paid invoices to the inspection report.
- removes over-inflated buyer procured estimates from the negotiation table.
- The report might alert the seller to any immediate safety issues found, before agents and visitors tour the home.
- The report provides a third-party, unbiased opinion to offer to potential buyers.
- A seller inspection permits a clean home inspection report to be used as a marketing tool.
- A seller inspection is the ultimate gesture in forthrightness on the part of the seller.
- The report might relieve a prospective buyer’s unfounded suspicions, before they walk away.
- A seller inspection lightens negotiations and 11th-hour renegotiations.
- The report might encourage the buyer to waive the inspection contingency.
- The deal is less likely to fall apart the way they often do when a buyer’s inspection unexpectedly reveals a problem, last minute.
- The report provides full-disclosure protection from legal claims.
The InspectorUSA/1-877-INSPECT Move In Certified package includes a comprehensive state standard home inspection with our Premium Digital Report including photographs, online access, a yard sign announcing participation, and a 120 day limited home warranty underwritten by American Home Warranty Company. For more information call InspectorUSA/1-877-INSPECT or visit www.moveincertified.com.