Rental Property Inspection Services
InspectorUSA/1-877-INSPECT Rental Property Inspection Service specializes in professional rental property inspections on behalf of tenants, landlords and property managers throughout Central Kentucky. Our services are designed to meet the requirements of the Landlord-Tenant Act requiring entry and exit inspections of all rental property before damage deposits can be collected and retained when property damage is present.
We provide tailor made solutions for Real Estate Professionals, Property Managers, Landlords, Investors, Owners, Tenants, Lenders, Insurance Companies and Leasing Companies.
Get the necessary protection that you and your company deserve and at a great price too; contact us today and learn how we can help protect you.
No matter what type of inspection 1-877-INSPECT has you covered with all inspections being completed by trained, certified and licensed 3rd party inspectors that put you into a strong defensible position should problems arise.
Initial Pre-Occupancy/Move-In Inspections
This inspection Starts the Documentation Process and is designed to protect all parties from the tenant entering into a lease agreement, an owner turning his investment over to a property management company, or a property manager thinking of representing an investor’s property. Our certified licensed inspectors will perform a thorough inspection of the interior and exterior, whether occupied or vacant. We will provide you with a detailed written report delivered electronically with pictures, including a full description of the property condition, appliances, amenities, number and type of rooms. The report will also include suggested property management improvements to enhance the rental value, preserve the integrity, safety and habitability of the property.
Is used to document the condition of the property at the time the leasing agreement is terminated or when the owner and property manager end their contract. The move-out report can be compared to the initial / move-in inspection report so that adjustments can be made with regard to any security deposit. Our Certified Licensed inspectors provide a thorough inspection of the property once the property is vacated or no longer represented.
The Initial and Exit Inspections are designed to be used together providing protection to all parties by:
- Eliminating Deposit Disputes.
- Preventing Litigation.
- Justifying Deposit withholdings.
- Identifying Damage and Required Repairs.
- Expediting the Leasing Process.
- Protecting all Parties via an unbiased 3rd Party inspector.
Is our most popular and is used by both absentee owners assessing their property manager as well as professional property management company who are protecting their client’s investment and the safety of their tenants. Our certified and licensed inspector provide Ongoing Protection for them and their clients by chronically documenting the conditions and maintenance habits of the tenants.
- Saves Time & Money!
- Holds Tenants Responsible!
- Reveals Illegal Activities!
- Added Value to your Clients!
- Documents Tenants Maintenance Habits!
- Prevents Deposit Disputes!
- Prevents Litigation!
- Provides Peace of Mind!
- You determine the Frequency; Monthly, Quarterly, Bi-Annually, or even when the tenant is late with the rent, it is also used to speed up the eviction process.
Rental Property “Pest Free” Certification
Protect yourself from inheriting someone else’s pest problems by having your vacant units pre-inspected and certified pest free before renting it to a new tenant. Our licensed and certified pest inspectors will thoroughly inspect the unit for evidence of structure infesting pests such as bed bugs, roaches, fleas or mice and if no evidence is observed certify the unit as “Pest Free”. If issues are observed we will provide you with recommendations and options to assist you in eliminating them. We can even preventatively treat each unit to help stop problems before they start.
- Insulate management/ownership from costs associated with treatments.
- Reduce liability assumed by management for pest infestations.
- For the most protection have all vacant units inspected, treated, and certified “Pest Free” before rental.
- Low, fixed certification fee, starting at only $45.
- Preventative treatments (including certification) starting at only $99.
- Excellent marketing tool to new residents insuring their home is “Pest Free”.
- Creates awareness of pest issues without alarming residents…Call Today to Schedule!
- Gain a rapid familiarity of every aspect of the property.
- Reveals possible hidden conditions.
- Exposes potential future problems.
- Prevents misunderstandings between the all parties.
- Prevents possible future litigation.
- Documents the Actual condition of the property at the time of inspection.
- Unbiased inspections performed by certified 3rd party inspector.
- Starts the Documentation process.